Grip Guard Non-Slip Floor Treatment
CMBM Facility Services are approved applicators for Grip Guard, the trusted name in non-slip floor treatment and approved applicators for Grip Guard, the trusted name in non-slip floor treatment
How Grip Guard works
The treatment is not a coating; it microscopically modifies the floor surface. This modification dramatically increases the grip for bare feet, shoes and all kinds of pneumatic and solid wheel tyres.
Benefits of this unique non-slip floor treatment:
- Causes no visible change to floor surfaces
- Invisible to the naked eye
- Dramatically increases the slip resistance of the floor
- Creates a safe floor surface for pedestrians and vehicles
- Permanently modifies the floor surface
- Safe to walk on immediately after treatment
- Will not easily wear off
- Requires no special maintenance – treated floors can be cleaned as per normal.
Furthermore, we will work around you and your business hours. Treatment can usually be carried out during business hours with little or no disruption to normal business procedures. Work can also be arranged outside of business hours.
CMBM measures and benchmarks the coefficient of friction (COF) of all floor surfaces prior to and after treatment to determine the increase in slip resistance. Slip testing results are included on – and actually form part of – our warranty. This warranty also specifies the area/s treated as well as methods used.
DuraGrip Plus™ is a solvent free, virtually odourless, urethane coating with exceptional adhesion and performance properties for a range of vertical or horizontal applications.
Best suited to the following surfaces:
- Resilient floors – vinyl, rubber, linoleum
- Timber – sports floors, engineered and solid timber floors, parquetry, decks, doors, tables.
- Concrete – floors, car parks, warehouses, walkways, stairs, walls and bench tops.
- Porous to high gloss tiles: ceramic, granite, terrazzo, porcelain, marble and stone.
- Metal – ferrous and nonferrous metals, fabricated metal products, door and window frames.
- Antimicrobial for best hygiene practice.
- Exceptional performance in high traffic areas
- Quick application to avoid loss of trade and minimise disruption.
- Solvent free with low to zero VOCs and associated hazards, making it virtually odourless.
- Turns almost any floor finish into a non-slip surface.
- Ideal finish for kitchens and food prep areas, pedestrian ramps and those requiring an R12 or P5 slip rating.
- Available in clear or colour with a gloss, matte or satin finish.
- Inherent anti-graffiti, chemical resistance, UV and moisture barrier properties.