Grip Guard Non-Slip Floor Treatment
CMBM Facility Services are approved applicators for Grip Guard, the trusted name in non-slip floor treatment and the ultimate way tCMBM Facility Services are approved applicators for Grip Guard, the trusted name in non-slip floor treatment
How Grip Guard works
The treatment is not a coating; it microscopically modifies the floor surface. This modification dramatically increases the grip for bare feet, shoes and all kinds of pneumatic and solid wheel tyres.
Benefits of this unique non-slip floor treatment:
- Causes no visible change to floor surfaces
- Invisible to the naked eye
- Dramatically increases the slip resistance of the floor
- Creates a safe floor surface for pedestrians and vehicles
- Permanently modifies the floor surface
- Safe to walk on immediately after treatment
- Will not easily wear off
- Requires no special maintenance – treated floors can be cleaned as per normal.
Furthermore, we will work around you and your business hours. Treatment can usually be carried out during business hours with little or no disruption to normal business procedures. Work can also be arranged outside of business hours.
CMBM measures and benchmarks the coefficient of friction (COF) of all floor surfaces prior to and after treatment to determine the increase in slip resistance. Slip testing results are included on – and actually form part of – our warranty. This warranty also specifies the area/s treated as well as methods used.