Quality, Safety and the Environment
CMBM Facility Services is ISO Certified in Quality, Safety and Environmental management systems against the latest ISO 2015 Standard. This high level certification reduces the risk to our clients through the engagement of CMBM to deliver Services that are Quality Assured, Safe with Environmental aspects considered.
Quality Assurance & Legal Compliance
Our Quality Management System complies with ISO 9001:2015. CMBM manages quality through our automated Quality Management System we refer to as QMC. This system provides clients with full visibility of the Quality Assurance reports, audits and job management that is applicable to CMBM operations at their Site.
WHS Management and Assurance
The CMBM WHS Management System meets full compliance with AS4801. The system is externally audited and Certified as being current and compliant.
All CMBM operations are risk assessed and close management of the WHS system ensures clients are not exposed to unwarranted
risk associated with poor safety management practices. CMBM maintains a Bronze Membership with the National Safety Council Australia Foundation to ensure currency with WHS related changes.
Environmental Practices & Management
CMBM operations are conducted with environmental aspects considered to ensure Environmental Risk is managed. General environmental operating principles applied across the business are as follows:
- Environmental risk is identified, mitigated and controlled.
- Green cleaning options are exploited offering reductions in water and chemical usage while maintaining effective results.
- Equipment selection, environmental barriers and safe guards are established as part of our work management practices.
- Recycling, re-purposing and waste management practices are inherent requirements of our operations.
- Heritage, Flora and Fauna considerations are applied as applicable.
- Purchasing practices have accounted for environmental impact.
- Energy management practices ensure efficiency.
Facilities Management & Caretaking
CMBM are Accredited Industry Practitioners of the ABMA Building Management Code, the nationally recognised standard for caretaking and facilities management.
CMBM is vigilant in ensuring that any sub-contractor engaged to deliver services on behalf of CMBM are 100% compliant with our system, operate under the terms of a contract and can deliver the Service standards that our clients have come to expect. CMBM assure the service standard is met and aligns with the scope of work. CMBM allocate a dedicated Client Service Manager to each of our clients to manage their expectations and meet our contracted obligations.
CMBM maintains compliance, legal and statutory requirements by:
- Ensuring all sub-contractors have the required Insurance Coverage;
- Relevant licences and qualifications are checked and confirmed as current ;
- Risk is managed for the Services required;
- Records are maintained and performance is measured; and
- Channels are established to address complaints, performance and non-compliance issues.
CMBM maintain pre-qualification on the following systems:
Let us help!
You can send us an image of your job details, make an enquiry and ask for expert advice.
Simply complete the form below and upload a photo of your problem.