CMBM Facility Services are pleased to announce that Mark Hohn was recently been appointed to the BSCAA Queensland Board of Directors. They are Australia’s peak industry representative body for the building services industry and members include contractors for cleaning, security, facilities management and grounds maintenance.
This is another great way for our leaders to stay on top of industry trends and changes within the industry, and we look forward to being part of the well-established board.
The BSCAA QLD Board has fundamental responsibilities to develop the strategy for the organisation, oversee its implementation and monitor everyday performance and results to its strategic direction. Directors ensure compliance with regulation and monitor and ratify legal, financial and ethical decisions on behalf of the membership.
The role of the Board includes:
- Guiding directions for research into members requirements
- Developing strategies for continued growth and sustainability of the organisation
- Creating and monitoring the business plan, including setting annual goals in line with the BSCAA QLD strategic plan
- Overseeing financial performance and corporate governance of the company
- Assessing risks and directing action
- Identifying and communicating opportunities for the organisation.