The CMBM difference: Insights into Commercial Cleaning with an Award-Winning Provider
As an award-winning Queensland cleaning provider, CMBM’s clients are confident in our quality-assured services, dedicated client service management, and ability to scale up in times o crisis.
Read on to find out how these key reasons set us apart from other commercial cleaning providers and why we have been trusted for almost two decades.
1. Quality Assured Services
CMBM are ISO accredited in Quality Management Systems (ISO 9001), Occupational Health & Safety Management (ISO 45001), and Environmental Management Systems (ISO 14001). This means we have strict processes and standards across all business areas, including cleaning.
Our clients trust us to manage all aspects of their commercial cleaning, from supplying consumables (such as paper towels and toilet paper) and scheduling adhoc specialty cleans (including carpet and upholstery) to the ongoing cleaning itself.
Before commencing regular cleaning, CMBM carry out a full detailed clean to ensure all areas of the premises are at the best possible standard.
2. Dedicated Client Service Management
Our clients value having a dedicated Client Services Manager to oversee the entirety of their cleaning and maintenance needs. As the first point of call for the client, our Client Service Managers conduct frequent quality audits to ensure the complete satisfaction of our clients.
Our clients save time, resources, and money by not having to:
- manage cleaning staff absences or cleaning contractor issues
- follow up on cleaning quality issues
- order and track cleaning stock and consumables
- schedule regular adhoc specialty cleans, such as carpet cleaning or floor polishing
- manage maintenance and repairs around the premises
- continuously replace items before the end of their lifespan due to poor maintenance
By managing all aspects of cleaning, our clients are free to focus on their businesses. At the same time, their staff and customers benefit from a clean and hygienic premises. .
3. Scalability of Services in Crisis Situations
Clients have found having a trusted cleaning and maintenance provider has given them great peace of mind in times of crisis. In recent years in Queensland, we have experienced multiple floods, damaging storms and a severe disease outbreak through the COVID-19 pandemic. Existing CMBM commercial cleaning clients were able to get back to business much quicker and with great confidence after being impacted by these crises.
In the typical day-to-day running of a business, staffing levels in cleaning and maintenance are nowhere near the levels you require in a disaster situation. With over 200 trained and service-driven CMBM employees, CMBM can mobilise a large team of highly trained cleaners to get you back to business quickly in times of crisis.
CMBM can quickly provide essential services in times of need, including:
- Storm emergency response and flood recovery
- Outbreak cleaning (for COVID-19, influenza, gastro, and other outbreaks)
- Pressure washing
- Non-slip flooring solutions
- Roof inspections and clearing of gutters, downpipes, and drains
Have a project in mind?
Enquire with our friendly team!